A lot has happened in the past 24 hours, plus. Hard contractions hit yesterday, uneven, painful, contractions.
That evening we decided to call the doctor to set up an appointment to induce. After over a month of contractions that have gotten us no where, I just couldn’t stand the idea of two more weeks.
The office closed early due to an ice storm and I ended up talking to the on-call nurse. Shortly after that I realised the baby had barly moved over the past two hours, we went to the hospital.
After confirming the baby was not in distress they sent me home with instructions to call first thing this morning to set up an appointment to induce.
On monday night at 8, unless something changes, we’re inducing my baby.
As for today, still the same uneven, inconsistant, contractions. With the knowleadge that I just have to make it through the weekend, I will endure.
I have faced bigger fears then these and the reward for this is by far the greatest I will ever have.